Hi Everyone & Happy Friday! Another edition of Five Things Friday Summer Edition coming at you! We have a very good mix today (edition part one found here).
Let’s start with the 2 beauty/body products first, then get to home items.
- Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer – Dawn here! Who doesn’t love a natural sun glow without having to get in the sun?!?! I use this as my daily moisturizer after showering. It is quick absorbing with a very light scent. Definitely make note that it is not completely odorless. ONLY WARNING MUST WASH HANDS THOROUGHLY once you are finished applying this product. This comes in different tones which is awesome. There is also a Jergens Natural Glow for faces only, which I also love! Prices vary but Amazon has one of the lowest prices $8.29. Eva here – I have used this and also love it… it is buildable which is great to get to the color you desire. I also agree, it is not odorless – so watch that!
- Tecnu Original Outdoor Skin Cleanser – Dawn here. THIS STUFF REALLY WORKS!!!Just follow the instructions on the back of the bottle and you will be pleasantly surprised how quickly your symptoms will clear up! You can also use this as a preventative measure. Tecnu has a variety of different products to choose from. My favorite is the original but they are all amazing. This product can be purchased at Amazon or at any drugstore!
- Brookstone Automatic Wine Opener – We both absolutely love this wine opener. Dawn has the best review:
- $35.00 on Amazon.
- Battery Operated ~ takes 4 AA Batteries.
- Removes cork effortlessly!
- I usually “struggle” with cork removal and even I can manage this without assistance! Lol!
- Hold button switch down (make sure it goes all the way down) make sure you hold bottle of wine firmly. When the corkscrew stops, lift the corkscrew away from the bottle. To release the cork simply press the upper part of the switch.
- Comes with a base to store opener when not in use. Base also has a foil cutter on the bottom (Which Eva loves – she likes to always get the foil off first).
- I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS!!!
- Portable Clip-on Fan – I (Eva) absolutely love this little gadget! This has been life-changing for us as a family (dramatic, I know, lol)… but we use this at the beach when we try to get our 19-month-old son to nap. It clips right onto anywhere you want it (stroller, wagon, etc) and runs off of a battery that is rechargeable. Pretty self explanatory & really works… and we got many successful naps thus far and keeps him cool! See the picture below – look closely to the top left. You will see the fan clipped on.
- Kids Protein Clif Bars – last but not least! I, Eva, just had to include these. These may say “for kids”, but I eat them regularly and they are a great in-between-meal type of snack. I order several boxes at a time from Amazon on a subscription basis, and we plow through them. They are only 130 calories with quite a few grams of protein and some fiber. I will be honest, they probably only satisfy my hunger for 90 min or so at max, but hey it’s something. I’m also glad my kids will eat these more often than not and prevents them from crashing off all the sugary-donuts & muffins they tend to gravitate towards.
Well that’s all we’ve got for today… we cannot believe we are half-way through August. Next week we have another video planned and hoping to get it released by Wednesday. Stay tuned, we have some very exciting things to share!
4 thoughts on “FIVE THINGS FRIDAY – SUMMER EDITION PART 2”
Nicely done ladies, and Georgie “TECNU ”is an amazing product that I’m surprised more people don’t know about . It really does work and worthy of your accurate review 🥰
Love that portable fan – and YES – the photo couldn’t be cuter than this!!
I ordered the wine opener today! Comes tomorrow! My husband reminded me last night that I forgot to order it! Looking forward to getting it!
[…] that we are already writing our third “Five Things Friday” post (See the first and the second). We have done so much in 3 weeks with our business, and are so ecstatic to share it all with you. […]