This week’s Five Things Friday Part 13 is all about lashes! Completely brought to you by Dawn!
This is going to be a presentation format.
- Instead of spending money on false eyelashes, these serums will allow you to achieve healthy, full, and fabulous eyelash growth within weeks.
- If you have a good eyelash serum, it will enhance your growth naturally.
- The key to using any serum is consistency.
- I have tried twelve different serums, here are my top five.
- The Lash Bond — $49.99
- Cruelty Free and Paraben Free
- Talc Free
- Silicone Free and Sulfate Free
- Fragrance and Alcohol Free
- This product provided elasticity and strengthened my eyelashes to where they are now.
- Liaison is number one because after two weeks of use, it stimulated my lashes to an entirely new level.
- Grade: A+
- Lash & Brow Enhancing Serum — $59.00 (VIP $50.00)
- (Eva Geier is name for Market Partner)
- No Parabens, Cyclic Silicones or phthalates
- Non- harmful colors and fragrances
- No SLS/SLETS
- Animal tested
- Vegan, Gluten Free, and Leaping Bunny certified
- I was using a well-known, expensive lash boost that at first was great. After several weeks of using, my eyelashes began falling out in clumps. There were gaps between my eyelashes and I was devastated.
- Then, I started using this Monat product and it was a game changer.
- The results were astonishing. My eyelashes were rejuvenated and restored within weeks with zero irritation.
- Grade: A
- Lavish Lash – Eyelash Growth Enhancer and Brow Serum — $29.99 off Amazon
- Natural ingredients including plant peptides and biotin.
- Cruelty free
- This serum wasn’t a game changer, but I did see results after about two weeks.
- The results were not enough to continue usage but if I ever ran out of my favorite, I would use this as opposed to Grande or ForChics (discussed below).
- Grade: B
- ForLash- Eyelash Enhancing Serum — $29
- Vegan and Cruelty-Free
- Plant-Based Ingredients
- With every serum except for this one, I was able to
- see results within two weeks.
- After using this serum for four weeks, I saw minimal results. That was when I decided to move onto the next product.
- Grade: C+
- GrandeLASH-MD Lash Enhancing Serum — $65.00
- It is infused with vitamins
- Peptides and Amino Acids
- Both peptides and amino acids promote the appearance of naturally longer, thicker looking lashes.
- This is my least favorite because it caused a lot of irritation inside my eye and along my lash line
- Grade: C-
THE WHOLE LINE UP!
SO what did you think? Was this helpful?
Our favorite mascaras can also be found here.