LET’S TALK MILANI!! Have you heard of this brand before?
I stumbled across this brand at Ulta. It’s no secret Eva & I love it there AND we love trying new products! 🙃
So what on earth am I talking about? Look below.
- Nourishing, lightweight texture creates a smooth canvas for concealer application or when worn alone
- Available in tinted shades
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Ultra-creamy, nourishing cheek + lip formula
- Easy-to-apply gel stick format glides onto cheeks and lips, melting into skin
- Leaves a buildable wash of color for the perfect luminous finish
- Made in U.S.A.
Now for my thoughts and review! LET’S TALK MILANI!
I will keep this quick & to the point! 🤩
The undereye tint is great along without concealer over it. I don’t like to wear heavy makeup under my eyes because it just makes me look so much older – I like a more natural look.
The multistick bronzer I also use alone on my cheeks (if I am pressed for time), but if I have more time it is great for contouring! ALSO – it can be used as a lip color but I will not use it for that; it’s way too dark for me!
Both are under $10!!
BEFORE SETTING MY MAKEUP:
AFTER in two different outfits!
I really like to try products a few times before I give a review.
SO.. a super simple review today… but you get the point! I love when a less expensive makeup product really works. I had never heard of Milani before, and I’m glad I stumbled upon it. It works well on my more mature skin, so I can only imagine how much Eva will love it, too.
If you use this brand, what is your favorite product?!