Welcome to our first product review & video review at that! The Revlon Dryer Brush.
We are ecstatic to review the Revlon One Step Hair Dryer & Brush. We realize there are a million and one reviews out there of this wonderful hair tool, but we have found we have our own very individualized way of using it, and it is so worth sharing with all of you. Neither of us understand why we waited so long to use it!
We have created a video, below, and here are a few bullet points in case you cannot watch the video in depth – but we do promise it is worth watching in full!
Why Dawn loves it:
- It gets super hot, which she feels her hair needs
- She loves the cool setting
- The tip is cool so you don’t burn your fingers
- Easy to use once she got the hang of it (she says: “Don’t give up after the first try!”)
- It is definitely better than a traditional dryer and brush in her opinion
Why Eva loves it:
- Even though she has straight hair, she finds it really helps style her hair just like the salon does
- Easy to use and grip the hair with one tool (it’s definitely hard to grip hair with a brush and hold a dryer at the same time)
- Takes less time than styling with a around brush and dryer (ie, traditional way)
- Dawn got her hooked on the cool setting now – this really helps tame the fly aways
- She doesn’t dry her hair in sections and finds this still works extremely well not doing that
From both Dawn & Eva: the biggest take away from this is to USE HEAT PROTECTANT of any kind! I know we said 1000 times in the video but we mean it; it’s important when using this much heat on your hair. We really love the blow out cream made by Monat – and you can browse it here. This was posted on our Instagram last night – and it sparked a lot of interest 🥰 We are glad to help you get your hands on it.
We really are product junky’s and we really try to take care of our hair. The way we see it is, if you spend so much money on coloring/processing it – it is the best investment to buy good products to maintain the integrity of your hair. All in all, we LOVE this hair tool! The price is very reasonable, too.
A lot of fun was had putting this together. A big shout to a hairdresser we love, Stacey! You can find her in Darien or at her own salon in her house. She has over 30+ years experience and rocks. Please contact us for her info if you are in the market for trying someone new!